Hyderabad Real Estate News:-
These locations are attracting investors with their ample options of New Properties and High Quality Lifestyle.
Hyderabad is one of the Preferred Locations for Buying Residential Properties. The city continues to do well when it comes to new launches by developers. Ample options of new properties and standard lifestyle with a decent crowd attract buyers to this city. The West zone witnesses a significant amount of consumer interest. Here are 4 locations you cannot ignore in this region.
Hitech City :-
It is one of the main IT hubs located in the north western part of the city. The area is a growing technology hubs and the locality continues to attract young IT professionals. There are a number of completed, ongoing and upcoming residential projects here. Several new projects are also coming up. It is another affordable location with properties falling in the price range of Rs 3,000-5,200 per sq ft. Rentals are on a little higher range of Rs 11,000-18,000 per month.
Buyers prefer this location for multiple reasons. Firstly, the property prices are within affordable range in this area. The rates fall within Rs 2,400-4,000 per sq ft while the rental values are within Rs 9,000-15,000 per month. Roads are well-developed with several restaurants, shopping malls and multiplexes located here. Residents of this locality can easily get on to the Outer Ring Road and access the airport and the railway station.
It lies on the Mumbai Highway and has both residential and commercial centres. The locality has grown significantly in the last few years. The social infrastructure is served by markets, educational institutions and hospitals. The price range is within Rs 2,500-4,200 per sq ft while rentals are within Rs 9,000-16,000 per month. The locality is also preferred by many because of the good connectivity and affordable rates in comparison to other IT hubs in the city.
The property rates fall within the range of Rs 3,500-5,200 per sq ft in this area. It is surrounded by IT hubs like Gachibowli and Hitec City. The ease of access makes it an ideal residential destination for professionals. Rentals are in the range of Rs 11,000-17,000 per month. The social infrastructure is efficient with a number of good schools, hospitals and supermarkets present here.
For more info:- https://www.propladder.com/hyderabad-real-estate
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Tuenti
- Share on Sonico
- Share on FriendFeed
- Share on Digg
- Share on Reddit
- Share on Delicious
- Share on VK
- Share on Tumblr
- Share on Google+
- Bangalore and Karnataka Real Estate Forum
- East Bangalore Real Estate Forum
- Mysore Real Estate
- General Topics in Bangalore Real Estate
- Real Estate Classifieds In Banglore
- Koramangala, HBR, HRBR Layouts Apartments and Villas
- Hyderabad and Telangana Real Estate Forum
- Hyderabad Real Estate Genaral Topics
- West Hyderabad Apartments and Villas
- gachibowli apartments and villas
- Nallagandla Apartments and villas
- Kukatpally Patancheru Apartments and Villas
- South Hyderabad Apartments and Villas
- Appa Junction Apartments and Villas
- Narsingi Apartments and Villas
- East Hyderabad Apartments and Villas
- Hayathnagar Apartments and Villas
- Uppal Ghatkesar Apartments and Villas
- Shamshabad Shadnagar Bangalore Highway plots and layouts
- Uppal Ghatkesar yadagiri gutta plots and layouts
- Hyderabad Real Estate Classifieds
- Amaravati and Andra Pradesh Real Estate Forum
- Vijayawada Real Estate
- Guntur Real Estate
- Vizag Vishakapatnam Real Estate
- Real Estate Classifieds in Amaravati
- Chennai and Tamilnadu Real Estate Forum
- Hot Projects in Chennai
- NCR Noida Gurgaon Real Estate
- NCR Gated Communities
- Noida Gated Communities
- Pune Mumbai Maharasta Real Estate Forum
- Pune Apartments and Villas
- Mumbai Apartments and Villas
- Pune Plots and Layouts
- Mumbai Plots and Layouts
- General Topics in Mumbai Real Estate
- Real Estate Classifieds In Mumbai Real Estate
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
The views and comments posted in these fora are personal and do not necessarily represent the those of the Management of Indian Real Estate Community | Real Estate Community in India.
The Management of Indian Real Estate Community | Real Estate Community in India does not, under any circumstances whatsoever, accept any responsibility for any advice, or recommentations, made by, or implied by, any member or guest vistor of Indian Real Estate Community | Real Estate Community in India that results in any loss whatsoever in any manner to a member of Indian Real Estate Community | Real Estate Community in India, or to any other person.
Furthermore, the Management of Indian Real Estate Community | Real Estate Community in India is not, and cannot be, responsible for the content of any other Internet site(s) that have been linked to from Indian Real Estate Community | Real Estate Community in India.